Friday, January 25, 2013

The One where I am Working It

Yep, that's me - working it!

Not sure that's the right thing for me to say about my businesses, but I am feeling like I am off to a better start in 2013 that I have been in previous years.  Let's make a list (one of my favorite things to do)

1) Laid out my thoughts/goals for 2013 on a Dream/Vision Board.  (Not sure how to do this?  See this post)

2) Wrote out some of my goals for my Cookie Lee business, including booking more home shows and being more thoughtful about the Vendor events that I choose.

3) Began utilizing Hoot Suite in a much more organized way for my Devonshire Design Ltd. business so that my erratic posting of the last year will not long be an issue.

As a result, so far....

I have 6 Cookie Lee shows booked and have only scheduled myself for 5 larger events through the spring.
I have added a new client for Devonshire Design (on the organizing front) with the prospects looking up for more.
My DDL Facebook page is much more interesting and I am almost to the number of likes that will allow me to make special offers.
The January Heartlink Women's Networking meeting for my area had several new attendees and website inquiries for February.

Positive steps all.  I am proud of what I have accomplished to date and I know that my accomplishments will continue to grow.

How are you making your accomplishments grow in 2013?  I'd love to know what other people are doing.....

No comments:

Blogelina